What now...?

• RMweb Gold

We develop themes. Your interest in F Units (presumably!) must mean you could start a thread on their gestation, development, prime, twilight etc, and others of us could chip in with what we think we know. Learned discussions, with all the added value of a multi-contribution thread. Simple!

Start New Topics!

I've suggested to John (Old Gringo) he starts a new topic on r-t-r HO track as he wanted to compare Peco Code 83 to American track ( I haven't seen the newish Peco track over here, alas).

Best, Pete.

What I know about F-Units could be written on the nail of my little finger (and I bite my nails)............

So, get on with it!yahoo_mini.gif

Seriously, look forward to such a topic........

Best, Pete.

We're trying to get all group activity showing up on regular "Active Content" - regardless of whether the reader is a member of any Group. I'm not sure at present what other things we can do........

You could always register your anxiety with Andy Y, see what Andy comes up with. It really is early days yet - but you're not the only one with concerns.

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Gold

I'm a bit confused as to what happens to the Overseas sections of the main forum in the absence of the posts that are here? Will newcomers see no NA activity and think there is none on RMWEb?

The best workaround I have found so far is this. I always look at 'View new Content' but of course posts in Groups don't show in that. So what I now do is click on the Groups tab then go into each group which interests me and clock on 'Group Forum' in the navigation box on the right. I then go back to 'View New Content' and it then contains all the 'new' (i.e. since my last visit) posts in that Group.

Not too onerous when you're only interested in a few groups as at present but if we finishes up with dozens which interest me it could be a bit of a s*d....help.gif

Archived