Vertical 0

bha6990

Just joined the web this morming but already thinking about an entry for the challenge!

Always been intrigued by this picture..................

Thinking of reproducing it on an 11 x 11 base and using the 20" height for the wall behind with an 0 gauge wagon at the foot - and perhaps a mirror on each side to extend the view??

Any thoughts??

Baz

[Admin edit - image removed due to copyright breach:

Source copyright statement:

All images are copyright protected and are sold for personal use only. If you wish to publish or use in public any of our images, please enquire for reproduction fee rates.]

Picture is at Corby steelworks in 1955 (see Railway Bylines Feb 09)

I agree about the loco but I`m afraid I dont have any industrials - though I could use my Y1/2 sentinel I suppose?

Baz

• RMweb Gold

Looks like a splendid challenge for the Challenge, certain to get some oohs and aahs if well-done.

Sorry to be picky on your first day, but do you have permission to post someone else's picture on here? If it appeared elsewhere it must be someone's copyright, I suggest, and such things can cause a bit of friction. The friendly way to do this is simply to provide a link to their work - we click, we look, we agree it's good stuff!

Loco is an Andrew Barclay no.26 built 1890.

Looks like I made a boo-boo with the picture - sorry, didnt`t read the small print carefully enough! It was my first day on this sort of site.

Will have to get on now so I can show you pictures of the model.

Archived