DURM Group logo

• RMweb Premium

Has any DURM member got a better group logo? I posted the original logo but as you can see, its too small and rectangular which has caused it appear squashed.

Any donations to peter at gmail dot com

Peter :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

HI..

Still looks good from the day I made it and added it as my Sig..

It does look a bit squashed but it need to fit a size from the old forum.

If you feel the need to change it by all means.

Stuart in OZ

• RMweb Premium

Has any DURM member got a better group logo? I posted the original logo but as you can see, its too small and rectangular which has caused it appear squashed.

Any donations to peter at gmail dot com

Peter :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So how exactly do I add this to my profile? I've played around with various settings to no avail. I managed to make it my photo, but removed as soon as I realised.

Kevin Martin

• RMweb Premium

I'm quite happy with it as it is. Do we really need a change? Can we even include a new image in a sig since I believe that function was disabled at one time?

• RMweb Premium

Ah - misunderstood the context of the original request as you say. Can't come up with anything better in the short term but if another member perhaps has a square-format graphic of a UK loco which can be rendered upside down ..... ? B)

• RMweb Premium

Ah - misunderstood the context of the original request as you say. Can't come up with anything better in the short term but if another member perhaps has a square-format graphic of a UK loco which can be rendered upside down ..... ? B)

An idea that comes to mind, is an incident that occured to 37 143 which fell down an embankent in January 1975. Due to its location and being stuck in mud in Ebbw Vale, it took 8 months to recover.

http://docs.c37lg.co.uk/syphon_30.pdf

About half way.

I've seen a photo showing the underneath I think, perhaps thats what you have in mind?

:pleasantry:

Kevin Martin

• 5 months later...

HI..

The idea behind the image was that because it was a forum for UK model railways (hence the loco) and we live in Australia (the outline of Austral;ia) it was my way of bring both together in the sig..

Stuart in OZ

• 2 months later...

Archived