steve fay

I'm not 100% sure yet, im thinking about doing the main structure as a ply box as I can do a few at a time. I might then have the extensions done as a laser cut add on. I could request a few different options as if you look at the pictures of the real location there's plenty of detail differences, be it extension height or differing window types. All of the windows will definitely be laser cut.

• RMweb Gold

Steve,

Not wishing to criticise in anyway, but that middle picture does look as if there is a major signalling farce going on at Paddington tonight!  Im also a little concerned, that when Network Rail (or should that be GWR's P-Way department) handed the railway back, there were a couple of rather crucial things they forgot to put back .... now what are they called .. ermm .. oh yes .. rails! :). Driver of A58 might not make snap time on shed! :)

Sorry, my sense of humour, couldn't resist!

Rich

• RMweb Gold

Severn Tunnel East's fault !!!

Wasn't that what the Paddington P-Way team use to say about delays to services from South Wales??? :)

Really does look nice tho Steve ... bows to quality!  :imsohappy:

Rich

I didn't make it to the Reading show today but a mate of mine did and collected my MOK 9F kit!! I shall be collecting it early next week. I've been looking forward to this one for quite a few years now. I know once built it will be the best 9F available.

Pictures will follow next week.post-5983-0-74446700-1481397579_thumb.jpg

And this is how she will look once completed

Edited by steve fay
  • Like 11

• 1 month later...