Casualty

birdseyecircus

On Casualty tonight a girl is playing dare games on the tracks. The shots feature a DRS class 66 and RF class 31.

As predicted she gets caught out and has her foot caught with a class 66 bearing down on her. Cut to a quick shot of the train passing over the camera between the tracks and its a class 31!!! Then back to the 66.

Not sure were this was filmed though. Any ideas?

Paul

Guest 34008Padstow

It was the nene valley. its the same tunnel as featured in one of the bond films with roger moore (forgot the name of it)

It was the nene valley. its the same tunnel as featured in one of the bond films with roger moore (forgot the name of it)

Octopussy? If it was done there then that's some distance for a bristol NHS based amberlance service to go :laugh:

James

Octopussy? If it was done there then that's some distance for a bristol NHS based amberlance service to go :laugh:

James

Despite Bristol and it's landmarks regularly appearing in the series (which I no longer watch as it's changed from what was once a decent drama to just another soap), Bristol is never mentioned. It used to be 'Holby', and still is, acording to those in my family who still watch it.

Guest Natalie Graham

If you thought the continuity in Casualty was bad you should be watching whatever it is that's on BBC1 at the moment. Man trying to rescue woman from car on railway line with 5mph speed restriction sign at side of track while diesel hauled express passenger train of BR blue and grey coaches apparently hurtles towards them. Next we have emergency services helping the pasengers out of the red and cream MK1 coaches following the crash.

Guest 838rapid

Yeah it was a Waterman Railway's Class 20.

Sticking my head on a plate I think it was 20188,which now operates on the Severn Valley Railway.

Archived