Exeter 2012

stadman

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How many of these layouts can be seen on RMweb?

I know of 2 at least - Orchard Road and Yard Shunter - are there any more?

Marsh Green Road TMD will be on display as a work in progress check out my blog about it and feel free to ask any questions

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify.

The Exeter 2012 exhibition has NOT taken place yet. (23rd and 24th June)

Not to be confused with any other event at the same venue (Sat 9th), earlier or later regardless of any content.

The EXE Model Railway Society only operates the one Exhibition and is not affiliated to any other Fair, swapmeet similar or dissimilar event.

Same as Richard, but I have to get Darren friday night as he is giving me a hand for the weekend, and load the car. Been playing trains all day today and will be packing it all away tomorrow afternoon.

I will not have the Bachmann Class 08 as I am still haveing trouble will the new outside cranks. I will be bring my Hornby Class 08 with sound, I have inproved the pickups and it is now 99% better but still have a few blips with the sound.

See you all there.

RAY70B

Hi

Been to Exeter Exhibition today Enjoyed it great show all layouts where great.Nice to see Orchard Road TMD (Richard),Yard Shunter(Ray),Exford TMD(Andy) nice to see this first time. Halsdon Road, Hemyock. Both 7mm.Once again well done to all the Exe Model Railway Society Members. Sorry no photos long story.

Steve

Had a very enjoyable day with plenty of room to move around and chat to various people. Unfortunately I parked in the Park and Ride car park next door and only discovered too late that they lock the gates at one o'clock on a Sunday! I've now got to go back tomorrow to fetch the car! Aaaaargh!!!!! Fortunately we managed to get a lift home with a couple of RCTS members.

What a good show this year and lots of good layouts ,loved the layout with the navel gun on the back of six wagons ,that was a beast to see.

This year the show was a lot better and meet up with a lot of RMweber's as well ,always a joy.

Can not wait for next year's one ,well worth going to to, well done Dave and the team for thier hard work in putting it on,thanks .

Darren

Archived