Fastline 56's

On way back from NRM yesterday Luke shouts out 56!! |And despite his junior years hes under four there was indeed two Fastline 56's parked up near the former Burton Wagon repair depot.

They looked ok but its been a while since we have seen anything use these sidings..

Ian

On way back from NRM yesterday Luke shouts out 56!! |And despite his junior years hes under four there was indeed two Fastline 56's parked up near the former Burton Wagon repair depot.

They looked ok but its been a while since we have seen anything use these sidings..

Ian

You should be seeing more rolling stock in Burton soon as its part of Nemisis Rails move out of Barrow Hill and into the former works at Burton - Now leased from DBShenker.

Seems the first move of rolling stock took place on the 25th, consisting of 56301 56302 73134 45112 & 47375 Derby 25/08/11

http://www.wnxx.com/news/index.htm

Rich

• RMweb Gold

we've had 56301 (56045) in old money re-registered to go back on the mainline its looking like this may be 301's home for a while as it could be used for spot hire work ?

56302 has also been re-registered for the same type of work as 301 !! 56302 is owned by Ed stevenson one of the major share holders of Nemesis rail

look after them for me!!

ive got a load of stuff here i keep meaning to pass on to classix T, fastline drivers manuals, hi-vis, shirts etc

PM Sent Re: Fastline stuff as I am able to pass these to the Class 56 Group - plus I wouldn't mind a few items too :yes:

Archived