Gloucester Fast Freight bogie brass etch 4mm

lippy

Just to update this, after the person who did the artwork for the first etch was seriously ill, I have had to wait until he was fit enough.

I have ordered 2 full etches, these will be on a first come first served basis with 4 people below already contacting me direct I would appreciate it if you could confirm numbers you would like.

Gazza still 4 pairs?

aasmall still 2 pairs?

DaveC46026 still 7 pairs?

Rka still 10 pairs?

I expect them in late September or October

Lee

Just to update this, after the person who did the artwork for the first etch was seriously ill, I have had to wait until he was fit enough.

I have ordered 2 full etches, these will be on a first come first served basis with 4 people below already contacting me direct I would appreciate it if you could confirm numbers you would like.

Gazza still 4 pairs?

aasmall still 2 pairs?

Rka still 10 pairs?

Lee

Yes Lee 4 pairs for Gazza

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I still have a stash of Appleby ones I bought 20 years ago.

Have a look at Stenton models or S-kits.

It was was somewhat rhetorical question Lee, as the S kits aren't fastfreight bogies in looks or dimension, and, despite my badgering, Phil hasn't made the castings available as a seperate item.

Mike.

Still 2 for me please Lee, thanks!

Gazza still 4 pairs?

aasmall still 2 pairs?

Rka still 10 pairs?

Lee

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Ok

I have enough interest to get another etch done, I have spoken to the Person who deals with the etches for his own work and he says Fine. Not got a date yet as he has just had an order done so it will be when he next has some of his own items to collect. 

Price is TBC but he says it won't have gone up too much, that is unless VAT goes up in the Budget. 

Postage however has gone up so this will be something to consider. 

I will contact people who have messaged me when I have the etch. 

Many thanks for your interest and I hope to see lots of BR Blue era diesel layouts with trains of UKF vans on the Exhibition circuit soon :O

So just started acquiring vans to go down this road

Are the etches still available please?

Cheers

Phil

Just to let members know that these Bogie etches are going really fast. 

I will Not be having anymore done once this lot sell out. 

If you have contacted me for some but not paid then please do so as I cannot guarantee that I will have any left. 

Lee

Archived