The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Industrial tank loco, the bored teenager and a Friday night in Newport

mow

• RMweb Premium

What a ****! Oh and the idiot paper writer needs to do some research into loco part names - 'porthole', that's something on a ******* ship you dawk!

Have coat on already......

P

ADMIN EDIT - remaining asterisks filled in on two words. Why do you imagine that replacing one letter with an asterisk makes the words (however tame they might seem) suddenly 'disguised'?

And Concise OED - porthole, aperture (usually glazed) on ship or side of aircraft for the purposes of admitting light. OK we might call it a cab spectacle in this case but porthole seems a perfectly OK lay description to me.

Posted · Hidden by Mod6, October 11, 2011 - pointless
Hidden by Mod6, October 11, 2011 - pointless

That's a relief. This loco is on my "list of things to visit when I get the chance" and I feared from the subject of the message that it was going to be an act of vandalism.

I'd be quick then - cos it'll be surrounded by 9ft pallisade fencing and barbed wire soon to prevent d*ckheads people injuring themselves on this highly dangerous structure or they might even just remove it completely..............you just watch

Archived