Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

RMweb 7mm Private Owner wagon Limited Edition

• RMweb Premium

Oh! - as there were only two left at 5.45, then I guess they have all been reserved which is a bit unfortunate for those like me who have been at the NEC all day - still at least we got to see the three samples in the Dapol display case - and give me time to save up a bit more. My possible move into 7mm standard gauge to run alongside my narrow gauge interests is starting to look a little expensive :O

I'll go and look at them again in the morning and carry on dreaming . . . . . . .

Great idea for a minimum number of 25 for a limited edition though and having been involved in the commissioning of Bachmann to do a wagon for our club, I can appreciate the up front costs involved as their minimum is 504.

Mike

My possible move into 7mm standard gauge to run alongside my narrow gauge interests is starting to look a little expensive

Hi Mike,

Go on mate! You know it makes sense!

There is just nothing like it (0 Std gauge!) and with things like the Ixion Sentinel on the horizon, you don't need too much room!

Great news on the (first?) RMweb venture - much better than the 'toilet roll' idea!

Cheers,

John E.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mike,

Go on mate! You know it makes sense!

There is just nothing like it (0 Std gauge!) and with things like the Ixion Sentinel on the horizon, you don't need too much room!

Great news on the (first?) RMweb venture - much better than the 'toilet roll' idea!

Cheers,

John E.

The Ixion models are actually a brass 0-4-0T Manning Wardle Class H and a plastic mass-produced Hudswell Clarke 0-6-0St contractors loco.

Chris Klein

The Ixion models are actually a brass 0-4-0T Manning Wardle Class H and a plastic mass-produced Hudswell Clarke 0-6-0St contractors loco.

Chris Klein

Sorry Chris!

A freudian slip, perhaps!?! I didn't realise that you are actually doing two 'industrials'?

Cheers,

John E.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Great idea Andy,  I would be interested if in the future you did some more on South wales prototypes.  tirpentys Colliery would be my favorite as my grandad worked down that pit.  Also cwmbran tin plate works.  Both have been done by Dapol in 4mm

• 7 months later...

Archived