Index

Gilbert

• RMweb Gold

I've been away from UK modelling for sometime but I remember as a youngster in the 60s and 70s being very taken with a couple of RM articles - I have found one - it was on Kemble and Tetbury - but I'm sure I was also very impressed by a layout based on Yatton. I'd love to track it down - and I'm also sure there was a lot of other stuff I'd find both useful and satisfying to track down. Is there an index?

Thaks

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I've been away from UK modelling for sometime but I remember as a youngster in the 60s and 70s being very taken with a couple of RM articles - I have found one - it was on Kemble and Tetbury - but I'm sure I was also very impressed by a layout based on Yatton. I'd love to track it down - and I'm also sure there was a lot of other stuff I'd find both useful and satisfying to track down. Is there an index?

Thaks

Chris

No, there is no such index to my knowledge. But a bit of googling found the article you probably remember.

http://www.gwr.org.u...yattonnew1.html

points to Railway Modeller 1965, but no month given. Since I don't have them, I can't help further.

Kevin

Archived