If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Greetings to all

jjnewitt

Hi folks,

After spending a few years ploughing my own little furrow I thought it was about time I joined in. I am in my early thirties and model in P4. My interests are mainly centred on the South Wales and the Welsh Marches in the sixties though they have a tendancy to wander especially if not kept in check! I enjoy scatching my head quite a lot and soldering my fingers to anything to hand. It's a kind of fun! If anyone is interested some details of the kind of things I get up to can be found here.

Regards to all,

Justin

• RMweb Premium

Hi Justin

Like what I've seen so far, and I echo the comment that you will be one of these members who shares knowledge rather than seeking it - but of course, that is the essence of this forum - giving when you can, abd seeking info when you need it.

Regards

Stewart

Thanks again for your kind words. Progress is slow as always but I shall be posting some of my work on here in due course. I am always looking for new ideas and knowledge, new ways of doing things and find lots of it on this site. I've found that there are things to be learned from just about everyone no matter what scale and standard they work to. I hope that I can be of help to others in whatever way I can.

Archived