Districtdave Website

DuncanF

Hi,

Is anyone here a member of the DD website? I ask as I signed up over a month ago, but when I try to login I get the message "account pending approval". Unfortunately it's Catch-22 as you cannot contact the mods unless you are a member, so I cannot nudge them.

I would be grateful if some kindly sole could please drop the mods a note for me? My login name there is as here, "DuncanF".

Many thanks,

Duncan

Duncan, I sent the message below to one of the administrators, hope it works

Tony

Hi Chris, the following message appeared on the RMweb site today, could you sort this out for him please?

Kind regards

Tony

"Is anyone here a member of the DD website? I ask as I signed up over a month ago, but when I try to login I get the message "account pending approval". Unfortunately it's Catch-22 as you cannot contact the mods unless you are a member, so I cannot nudge them.

I would be grateful if some kindly sole could please drop the mods a note for me? My login name there is as here, "DuncanF"."

• 3 months later...

Hi Duncan

Just wondering if you ever managed to log on to the website, I did get a reply from one of the mods saying he would pass it on to the admin team, that was back in Feb, but a quick look in the member list just now failed to reveal any DuncanF's

Regards

Tony

The following messaage has appeared for awhile know on the as a scrolling banner on the homepage after logging in if you are an existing member- When this changes I will advise on this thread

There are problems with Proboards acceptance of new members at present

XF

Hi Duncan

Just wondering if you ever managed to log on to the website, I did get a reply from one of the mods saying he would pass it on to the admin team, that was back in Feb, but a quick look in the member list just now failed to reveal any DuncanF's

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony,

I did get in thanks, shortly after your nudged the admins for me.

Duncan

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived