Scalescenes Terraced housing & Shops

I recently bought the terraced housing and obviously there are no shops included. On the Scalescenes site there is the corner shop and it show pictures of other shops. Do you use the base of the terraced housing and add a shop façade provided in the corner shop set? Or is it a different structure altogether and comes with the corner shop?

Thanks

Scott

I recently bought the terraced housing and obviously there are no shops included. On the Scalescenes site there is the corner shop and it show pictures of other shops. Do you use the base of the terraced housing and add a shop façade provided in the corner shop set? Or is it a different structure altogether and comes with the corner shop?

Thanks

Scott

I do believe that it has extra shops within the kit to add to terrace house kit

I wrote a piece on putting these together. The shop facade would fit into the front of the building assembly. See this:

http://bmrcm.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/TO22-Review.pdf

Figure 3 shows the building shell and you can see in figure 6 the house fronts. These would be replaced with a shop front.

Small Corner Shops, TO23 permits you to build the corner shops either hand AND there is an option to make shop fronts that fit the TO22 building.

Here's some I made earlier:

P1010050.jpg

John

Thanks. Hope it helps with your kit construction. There was a steep learning curve for me, perhaps it will stop people making the same errors. We'll be at GBTS in Brampton in April - perhaps we'll see you there. See the link for more info on our layout.

John

Archived