Stowmarket Show 2012 - April 29th

sharkman

I thought I'd give this event a plug as I could'nt find anything.

This very popular show is a little over a month a way and well worth a visit and in my opinion one of the best in this region..!

Loch Dore will be on show and will be supported by "Giz" and "Brush Type 4" from this forum so please say hello if your visiting.

Full show information can be found at http://stowrailclub.org.uk/exhib.html

The date is Sunday 29th April but again well worth a visit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A pleasent exhibition and Potterbourne and josh behaved themselves. It was nice chatting to Stu. It must have been pretty good as the day went by very quickly. i heard tha club had more visitors than last year despite the weather. So all in all a good day

Agreed. Another good Stowmarket show- one of those provincial shows that is always well-supported.... Good to see Stu and play on his train set and 'Steve' and his American shunting plank!!?! 'Trev' behaved itself as well and the 2 new(ish) 08 performed splendidly too.....Well done to all concerned at Stowmarket MRC

DOMH

Agreed - made the perilous trip down from Norwich and much enjoyed. The quality of the layouts - super. Thanks to Stu on Drewy Lane for pointing out a Class 22 GSYP for sale on an adjacent stall. Nice to talk to a fellow Dorset and all.

Had a really good day, in spite of the weather the show was busy for most of the day. Also a thank you to the organisers a) for inviting me B) their excellent organisation c) a nicely varied show

Nice to meet and chat to Josh and Alan and see Potterbourne in the flesh for the first time. The pics, however good, actually don't really do it justice.

Enjoyed the chat and glad to be of help geoffers :-)

Also thanks to DOMH et al for being great company as usual.

Cheers

Stu

Archived