Bachmann 32-816 class 47

class37418stag

hiya everyone

I have Bachmann catalogue 2012/13 have no shown of class 47365 model so I am more aware by class 47365 have repainted colour again by short time

in 1987 BR two tone grey with badge of railfreight

Later meantime

in 1993 same livery with new roof colour of blue

I need know which colour for Bachmann cl47365

It carried both the sector Railfreight Distribution and the later Rfd version with the blue roof, it also carried the Railfreight grey too which you refer to in 87.

http://www.class47.co.uk/c47_zoom_v2.php?img=0626020318000

http://www.class47.co.uk/c47_zoom_v2.php?img=1097051056211

It is one of these 2 versions that will be done, which one i don`t know.

• RMweb Premium

I suggest you email Bachmann from their website if you want a definitive answer - they're pretty good at helpful replies.

My guess, and it is only that, is for the earlier sector RfD livery, not the later European version, simply because Bachmann refer to "Railfreight Distribution" to describe this colour scheme on the RfD Class 37s - the current model being 32-384, 37406 "The Saltire Society". I would expect a different name for the European livery version. But I may be wrong.

I suggest you email Bachmann from their website if you want a definitive answer - they're pretty good at helpful replies.

My guess, and it is only that, is for the earlier sector RfD livery, not the later European version, simply because Bachmann refer to "Railfreight Distribution" to describe this colour scheme on the RfD Class 37s - the current model being 32-384, 37406 "The Saltire Society". I would expect a different name for the European livery version. But I may be wrong.

Thats what i would expect they will do too.

Archived