RMweb

Finlow China Clay Layout

richard37670

A fantastic layout, great size and attension to detail do far, I'm looking forward to your updates.

Can I ask, who makes and sells the metal cladding on the sides of your slurry shed?

Many thanks Tom

Hello Tom thank you slowly getting there glad you like so far the slurry shed are a kit from pikestuff kits

Thanks Richard

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tis looking good Richard mate! Been watching you progress on the Modelling Cornish Railways group on Facebook, so not been looking on RMweb in a while but tis coming on! your cottages should be ready soon and will look the part on there ;)

I like it a lot. Are you going to add some road borne clay transport like containers and tippers?

Pete

Thanks Pete it getting there.

i shall look at adding road borne clay transport in the future got a few lorry line up for the job. i can get the containers ones just got see if i can get the tippers for the job.

Richard

• 3 months later...

I am loving this thread - the layout is really interesting...I recently built a clay dries...wish I had seen this first, it's very inspirational. I also needed reference for a slurry loading area and your photos on here were a huge help, although it has shown me that I was doing it all wrong...never mind, better to get things right! I love your sector liveried tractors, too...my favourite period. Thanks for the photos, such a huge help!

cheers,

Iain

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...