A wee bit of help please

I decided to follow the advice given by Alistairq and have welded a batch over the offending bit - I have put the stripes in with a sharpie and it is barely visible - the stripes look like a repair job that has been done as a RIP job to get it back on the road and will be re-done when it is shopped next. I'll let it dry hard for a couple of days and then drill to re-fit the railing on the rear

This one is supposed to have been Ernst geared too!

Thanks for the advice

Edited by shortliner

there you are , Jack...panic over?

I like the old Athearn switchers....something honest and solid about them? [like, big Vee-8's?]

Something a bit ...erm...flimsy[?] about the modern generation of super-detailed plastic multi-dollar things that about these past decades?

• 8 years later...

I purchased this shell on that well known of auction sites a few weeks ago and having just come across this thread I had to go check, thinking there aren't likely two Arizona Central S12's knocking about.  This repair was so effective I didn't even notice it!

This will be re-painted in the near future but for now it's been mated with a chassis that was recovered from a former project.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...