Lion Heart Trains RTR in O gauge

steve fay

• RMweb Premium

Hi David,

I have made a note on my website that if enough modellers request one of my 45xx prairies, then I will consider a limited rerun, so let me know if you would like one.

All the best, Richard

Will do Richard, and I do...........also I sent a query about the Auto set with sound via your site's "send a question" page, did you get that?

• RMweb Premium

The coaches leaflet has two photos - one with windows in the ends and one without. Can anyone tell me what was the general rule on this? 

Registered interest in a couple of prairies at Steam today - Richard saw me panic when faced with the choice of 45xx or 4575 and suggested both. Job done!

The coaches leaflet has two photos - one with windows in the ends and one without. Can anyone tell me what was the general rule on this? 

A couple of quick Google  searches and I think I've worked it out..

The photo with end windows is a diagram D109 brake third, the leaflet says that these will be included in the four coach sets. While the photo without end windows is a diagram E140 brake composite, a pair of which will make up the two coach set.

Is Richard on holiday?

The reason I ask is because twice during the past month or so I have contacted him via the facility on his website but I have never received a reply!

I know he can be very busy but he is not one to deliberately ignore a customer request so i wonder if anyone has any news.

Thank you.

Willy

• RMweb Premium

Is Richard on holiday?

The reason I ask is because twice during the past month or so I have contacted him via the facility on his website but I have never received a reply!

I know he can be very busy but he is not one to deliberately ignore a customer request so i wonder if anyone has any news.

Thank you.

Willy

I think he is just very busy with shows the past few weeks, I had no reply from my query through Richards site but did get an email reply from him when I PM'ed him, so still here just a bit slow.

And now looking at that leaflet above it looks like I need a set of coaches to.....damn it, when will the GWR bug stop? :O

I think he is just very busy with shows the past few weeks, I had no reply from my query through Richards site but did get an email reply from him when I PM'ed him, so still here just a bit slow.

And now looking at that leaflet above it looks like I need a set of coaches to.....damn it, when will the GWR bug stop? :O

Thank you for your response David.

Willy

Richard was at Steam this weekend, and was at Telford the one before, plus I suspect with it also being TINGS this weekend it's been a fairly hectic couple of weeks at Dapol towers- could try dropping him a PM through here if all else fails (lionheart- he's posted earlier in this thread).

Kev, I didn't realise you were at Steam, I think I know who you are now, if I'd known you were coming I'd have said hello!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Still no news at all on the Lionheart website about these new coach sets, I really would not want to miss out on these and could easily have as I did not attend the show and there seems to be only a lucky passing reference to them here...........

and where do I get a reservation form....for these and the Locos?

Still no news at all on the Lionheart website about these new coach sets, I really would not want to miss out on these and could easily have as I did not attend the show and there seems to be only a lucky passing reference to them here...........

and where do I get a reservation form....for these and the Locos?

Tower models will be stocking them. Have ordered mine.

• RMweb Premium

He is thinking of doing the D109 brake third as a single coach so those who like a Pannier and a coach have an option to get involved as well.

Me me ! 

I am hoping there will be another batch of Auto Set with sound coming along sometime and the same with the Prairie, looks like I will have to get the Card warmed up :good:  

• 1 month later...

Towerr Models  have just announced Lionheart is adding additional twin packs of B tank wagons for Shell/BP and for Esso. These will have different numbers (not clear whether that is one extra number or two extra numbers)   ETA now end Jan 2016.   Other suppliers are available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi David,

I have made a note on my website that if enough modellers request one of my 45xx prairies, then I will consider a limited rerun, so let me know if you would like one.

All the best, Richard

I did Richard.........and hopefully in a day or two I will be opening a box with one of your Autotrain sets within, seems I managed to find one of the last in stock from Antics.... :dancer:

Birmingham set next I feel  :good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I did Richard.........and hopefully in a day or two I will be opening a box with one of your Autotrain sets within, seems I managed to find one of the last in stock from Antics.... :dancer:

Birmingham set next I feel  :good:

Auto Set arrived yesterday from Anticsonline.......big box, big satisfaction in opening the box also, the set looks even better in your own home than on a layout at an exhibition  :imsohappy:

Waiting patiently for the Coach sets to be released now.

Archived