Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Non Payer still Buying.

oggy1953

All you can do is add them to your blocked list so they can't bid on any of your auctions again.

A pity the same facility is not available for blocking some sellers - there are a few that I'd rather no longer have to put up with them trying to sell to me,

A pity the same facility is not available for blocking some sellers - there are a few that I'd rather no longer have to put up with them trying to sell to me,

Kenton

You have the choice not to buy from them, but if they have that thing you have always wanted and no one else has what a dilemma,    :jester:

Kenton

You have the choice not to buy from them, but if they have that thing you have always wanted and no one else has what a dilemma,    :jester:

Yes, but a block list would mean that they wouldn't pollute my searches and I could stop those photos of the kitchen/study table with broken up parts of already broken locos selling for inflated prices ... and the likes of gositude et al ... the from with the selected sellers list is that is only the ones with who you have had a pleasant purchasing experience.

BTW I did suggest the idea to ebay - but as usual no reply.

Yes, but a block list would mean that they wouldn't pollute my searches and I could stop those photos of the kitchen/study table with broken up parts of already broken locos selling for inflated prices ... and the likes of gositude et al ... the from with the selected sellers list is that is only the ones with who you have had a pleasant purchasing experience.

BTW I did suggest the idea to ebay - but as usual no reply.

I just bought one of those type of locos, Wills Schools with nickle tyred Romfords for £30. Chassis looks good but I will have to take it apart myself as it has an awefull paint job, will replace the motor at the same time to a 5 pole.

I dont have any fixed searches just like to browse now and then

What a surprise: the impatient buyer from Holland now claims he has not received the item, though Track & Trace says it's in the Dutch postal system already. I can see he's trying to claim the money back, whilst keeping quiet the fact that he has received the item.

Tantamount to theft.

Archived