Modelling Inspiration 4 - Out now

Andy Y

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all Dave (the same as Overseas, Narrow Gauge etc) but, as ever, it's availability of suitable material and I would think Bury, Thorn & Sons would be worthy of inclusion.

With luck and a following wind I might just get it finished later this year so I'd like to see it in print or pixels, whatever. I'm sure there's lots more industrial stuff out in RMwebland but there seems to be a reluctance for people to even post their modelling in the industrial section, let alone come out with something for MI, so you might have a long wait for enough material... :umbrage:

• RMweb Premium

I suppose I can understand why Pendon was included (the "works" outing) but I thought the MI series was going to represent the best of modelling from RMWeb/ .....

Yes that would be my one gripe too. Though I don't have the time to poke into each and every corner of RMweb, the previous issues of MI had a more home grown, fresh to the market feel, that the current issue with it's well known and well liked favourites doesn't quite manage. Still enjoyable, but I preferred the first three.

Archived