Problem with Kernow site

• RMweb Premium

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I tried to log into Kernow MRC site today and keep getting thrown on to a site called 'cybertill' I have reported this to apple but I wondered if anyone else who may have tried is getting the same problem? I have put the Kernow web address in both automatically and manually but get the same response, I don't have the Kernow phone number or i would phone them. Weird! Cybertill appear to be some sort of retail umbrella company but other than that I know nothing about them.

I've just spoken to Chris.

Cybertill are responsible for the EPOS system that Kernow use and they were changing their hosting. Chris has been in since early this morning making the changes necessary at their end but it seems as there's a glitch in the system. Chris is working with Cybertill to resolve the issue asap but there could be a delay in the domain finding the right location for the next 24-48 hours.

If you wish to order stock please give them a call on 01209 714099 (Option 1) and the team will be happy to assist.

If it's to order a limited edition or something that's not going to be in stock yet you can call but it may be as convenient to hang on until the site is back up and running.

This does not affect the Model Rail Offers site (although it runs on the same system) - http://www.modelrailoffers.co.uk/

• RMweb Premium

I noted the same problem and both emailed and texted Chris in case it was a cyberjack. One cannot be too careful these days as the quality of some "clone" sites is rather good. However Chris confirmed to me the same as he mentioned to Andy. There is no estimated time for resolution. Orders currently are by phone only.

A suitable message has been sent to their newsletter subscribers and posted to their Facebook page.

It seems there may be "trouble in paradise" today as I have been unable to access eHattons or their co.uk site all day as well with one exception when the uk site loaded grudgingly after about 7 minutes(!!). I have no information on whether or not Hattons are hosted by Cybertill.

• RMweb Premium

My mother would say "Its all this hot weather, it's not natural". Good to know it is nothing too serious but like Gwiwer sates it pays to be careful.

• RMweb Premium

The site was functioning normally as of two hours ago here. Some cookies may take a moment to update resulting in a slow load first time around.

Archived