Brilliant Baseboards-New owners

ColinW

Just to let people know, that having been at the Bexhill exhibition today, the new owners of Brilliant Baseboards were there handing out flyers. The contact details say they are now based in Eastbourne. They can be contacted at Brilliant Baseboards, 16 Pheonix Drive, Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23 5PG or call 07756 246991. There is a web address, BrilliantBaseboards.co.uk.

Colin

Mike, all the details I put on here were on the flyers they were handing out today,so I would have thought they would have checked the website first,whether they use that web address or create a new one.

Colin

• RMweb Gold

Mike, all the details I put on here were on the flyers they were handing out today,so I would have thought they would have checked the website first,whether they use that web address or create a new one.

Colin

I'm sure you've posted it in good faith Colin and it would seem logical that they should get it right but either the site is not up and running yet or they've got something wrong in the address. It does make a difference if you input it with or without a hyphen between the 'brilliant' and 'baseboards' bits of the address and if it is excluded in a Google search there are some links which suggest a new address might be in the offing. Equally if the hyphen is inserted in the address you are taken straight to the old site as already noted. Looks like the simple answer is to use the telephone ;)

Archived