Amazing railway models in bottles

Agree with all the above but I still have to ask: Why?

Big market in Bottle Models? Who else could make a model of the New River bridge and ask $3,200.00 for it...

There does come a time, in this general hobby, when I do scratch my head and wonder....another time is that other current thread about the BBC when people cannot see the absurdity (after a decent report on musicians using old diesels to pull their touring train in Africa) yet some guy calls the BBC to complain the the diesels were manufactured in 1965 and 1966 and not 1970 as stated..........he is being defended, obviously..........

Best, Pete.

Big market in Bottle Models? Who else could make a model of the New River bridge and ask $3,200.00 for it...

Not seen railway scenes in bottles before, but there is a big hobby and market for Ships in Bottles (preferably fully rigged sailing ships). No where near those prices though...

Best, Pete.

I was thinking the same, then I thought "Well if the website is correct and people are buying them, then I see why" :yes:

Archived