Class 60 ?

Great Western

• RMweb Gold

If you can't wait why don't you buy a Hornby one? (generally regarded as one of the finest RTR UK out line diesels ever made)

I doubt Heljan would be able to do the job as as well as Hornby have, so I can't really see it happening, unless you'er talking 7mm scale...

...in which case that would be worth seeing :sungum:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Livery wise, triple grey, EWS, mainline and loadhaul? With the triple grey, will this be basic triple grey unsectored? In which case it can be made into Railfreight, Transrail? Etc... Even the grey EWS with the logo over the sector colours.

Edd

That's of cause I'm assuming they will do them in triple grey ;) be silly not to.

Livery wise, triple grey, EWS, mainline and loadhaul? With the triple grey, will this be basic triple grey unsectored? In which case it can be made into Railfreight, Transrail? Etc... Even the grey EWS with the logo over the sector colours.

Edd

That's of cause I'm assuming they will do them in triple grey ;) be silly not to.

Hi Edd,

The man on the Heljan stand at Telford said the triple grey liveried ones would be unbranded and unnumbered so you could make up any number and railfreight livery. This would also allow the triple grey Mainline, Transrail and Loadhaul branded examples to be done easily.

Cheers

Tom

Thanks, that's brilliant. It gives so much freedom for liveries. Did they mention loadhaul? Ill be quite interested when they start rolling CAD images out and if all is well 2 will have to ordered! All I need is a 56 and/or 50 to be made... Unless I dive into the world of 7mm kit building.

Edd

Thanks, that's brilliant. It gives so much freedom for liveries. Did they mention loadhaul? Ill be quite interested when they start rolling CAD images out and if all is well 2 will have to ordered! All I need is a 56 and/or 50 to be made... Unless I dive into the world of 7mm kit building.

Edd

I'd like Loadhaul too but the HJ man didn't think it'd be worthwhile as there were so few real ones done. All this despite it being an very popular livery. As for the other liveries we'll just have to wait and see.

Cheers

Tom

• 9 months later...

Archived