opening Page

I am wondering if I have missed something! Up to a couple of days ago I used to get a photo gallery summary across the top of the forum page. This has disappeared. I used to appreciate this page because it quickly let me see what had been added to the photo gallery and if there was something of interest i would then go an look at the other pages. Has anyone else had the same thing happen? Can I bring it back?

Thanks

Don't worry, Gallery content will be back on the index page (probably Tues or Weds) when I have chance to integrate a new modification which features images from selected Galleries rather than just the latest images uploaded. Unfortunately i was seeing a number of images which wouldn't have been of any conceivable interest to anyone other than the person who'd uploaded the images which were either poor quality or non-existent modelling.

I did set to in making the changes yesterday but a glitch caused the site to fall over, we got it running again but I want to make sure I've got time available when I complete the changes in case any other glitches occur. Additionally that tinkering with the site seems to have made the site run slower today.

Just as a side note, I just tried uploading a set of pictures, and it went through everything fine until it returned to the gallery page, where it told me that the images were needing to be checked by an administrator. Is it to do with the update as well, or down to me?

Archived