Molinnis - Present Day Cornwall in N

Revolution Ben

3 hours ago, DavidMcKenzie said:

Just stumbled across this layout, looks superb and the elephants in the back garden made me chuckle.

All the best

Dave

Thanks Dave 

The elephants are popular with the children at exhibitions - the houses are at the front of the layout so easier for children to see into, they start with the garden with the bouncy castle, then the house extension, caravan and then ... mummy/daddy why are there elephants in the garden!

Hope you also spotted the alien.

Nick

• RMweb Premium
23 hours ago, stivesnick said:

All 

Some pictures of the layout taken at the Newbury Show

Enjoy

Nick 

150 at factory.jpg

67 shunting.jpg

67 branch.jpg

221 31 meet.jpg

67 cargotwins.jpg

66 tanks.jpg

37 CDAs.jpg

Some nice shots of the layout at the show. Hope it gets to go to a good new home now it’s being retired. 

• Thanks 1

On 09/11/2019 at 18:18, stivesnick said:

Thanks Dave 

The elephants are popular with the children at exhibitions - the houses are at the front of the layout so easier for children to see into, they start with the garden with the bouncy castle, then the house extension, caravan and then ... mummy/daddy why are there elephants in the garden!

Hope you also spotted the alien.

Nick

It took me a while to spot the alien! :)

It wasn't as obvious as the elephants. But it allowed me to take another look at your skillful modeling. If I am not mistaken the alien is popping his head above the old building (old paper mill?) Behind the ews class 67? In that picture the old building, the trees and greenery, the telegraph poles, the fences, everything is very impressive and so well made and ontop of that you haven't lost sight of the fact it's all just a bit of fun. 

All the best

Dave

• Thanks 1

• 4 years later...