RMweb

Gresley Brake

Coldgunner

Whatever happened to the stocks of N scale Gresley Teak Brake coaches? I've finally gotten around to getting one but I cannot find stock anywhere, I've even tried retailers abroad. My Gresley teak is my favourite coach, but I'm thoroughly disappointed I can't complete the rake.

Are we awaiting a new run?

Greetings.

The fact that E-Hattons haven't got them listed might mean the current production run has been and gone.   However there are none on eBay at the moment so either they are very rare or that the latest batch is still not here yet.

Two suggestions-

1.  save Dapol N gauge teak as an eBay search with notification set to on- that will alert you when one comes up here.

2.  Ask Dapol via their Facebook page when there will be another delivery.

Hope this helps.

Les

• 4 months later...

When they did the original run of maroon coaches I missed out and what was left was overpriced, by chance I came across a load at a toy and train auction and managed to get them at £11 a pop when they were £22 in the shops. Then a second batch came out and took ages to sell, the teaks on the other hand always seemed to go quickly, don't know if there were less of them, they're probably all running on Copenhagen Fields!

• 8 months later...

Archived