RMweb

Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

Not had a look yet...i think Kal might of given me a fright when he mentioned the prices...so im plucking up the courage to take a look.

Oops. Well.... For the work involved and the uniqueness, it is probably good value, but when it costs the same as a loco, then You got to really want it. If it it fits your layout like dt's. Then it is money well spent, but if it is just because it looks fantastic, as it does, I need to sleep on it for a week or two. :)

• Like 1

Oops. Well.... For the work involved and the uniqueness, it is probably good value, but when it costs the same as a loco, then You got to really want it. If it it fits your layout like dt's. Then it is money well spent, but if it is just because it looks fantastic, as it does, I need to sleep on it for a week or two. :)

Well i think i would rather pay that sort of money out on a loco. Not sure if i could justify that sort of money on a vehicle and im sure the wife would have something to say too.lol.

Evening all

Another project that i have been working on over the last few weeks is this signal gantry. The structure is almost complete...i added the mesh around the signal bays today so all that's left to do is add the signal heads and grime it up a bit.

Terry, where did you get the mesh from please mate?

Kal and I are just looking at part 1 and part 2. Some great updates...scratch built....scratch built...scratch built...

looks like Doughnut has rubbed off on you regards the gantry. 

Love the new lighting. and the office over the generator is absolutely gorgeous. 

Great work as usual

Kal and I are just looking at part 1 and part 2. Some great updates...scratch built....scratch built...scratch built...

looks like Doughnut has rubbed off on you regards the gantry. 

Love the new lighting. and the office over the generator is absolutely gorgeous. 

Great work as usual

Thanks Jaz....yes Daves work is magnificent and pushes me to build better...his gantries and signals are to die for and if mine turn out half as good as his i will be very happy.

I love how the office/genny has turned out so far...i feel my scratch building skills are getting better now.

More to come soon.

Terry

Your scratch building Terry, has been top drawer from the off. That gantry does look the business when it's done, doesnt it.  Love the portacabin/generator combo too. Is that based on an actual structure somewhere ??

Dave

Yes im loving how the gantry looks so far...i want them to look as realistic as yours. yes the cabin/genny is a real structure but only seen it on my laptop. i also see something similar on Widnes Vine Yard layout.

Anymore updates on your layout...which is my personal favorite.

Terry

Yes im loving how the gantry looks so far...i want them to look as realistic as yours. yes the cabin/genny is a real structure but only seen it on my laptop. i also see something similar on Widnes Vine Yard layout.

Anymore updates on your layout...which is my personal favorite.

Terry

Doing the over roof for the last station, Sturford. It's the Peco kit and it is taking ages. So many separate bits and bobs to un-sprue...then glue together. I feel like I'm constructing Crystal Palace, there are that many panes of glass....driving me potty!! :no:  Hopefully, will have got it to a state worth photographing next week.

I think I read that you've done a new video...so I'm off to have a relaxing look at all your hard work.

Ps Your gantry looks spot on!!

Dave

• Like 2

Hi Terry

What a great layout you have, the signal gantry looks ace... do you have a closer photo of it and did you scratch build it...?

Nice, keep up will the excellent work

Jamie

There is a better picture of it on the last page and yes its scratch built. i will be taking more photos of it at some point.i just need to add the signals to it now tho.

Terry