Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

Oops, Sorry about this........................ :no:  :nono:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA2tXSlz1W0&list=UUfRnBPFj6tZV_XCRMJTq4BQ

Thanks Dave....this is the kit that i am currently building....and hopefully it will end up just like the one in the video minus the blue stripes. But my one will not have sound tho!!!

• Like 3

Evening All

A new project has started at Glebe Rd today....For as long as i can remember i have wanted a plasser tamper unit but there are no RTR units on the market apart from the very basic Bachmann tamper which is in HO scale which i once had but sold as it just was not good enough.

I then found out a few months back that a company called Clockwork Ideas produced a tamper in a kit form but unfortunately i was too late as they sold out very quick.  I looked everywhere for one as i did not fancy paying out £300 plus for a Brittania Pacific model which in all honesty looks very good but could not justify that sort of money on one loco. Just as i was about to give up on the Clockwork kit i then came across Realtrack models at the RMWEB exhibition who had just received ten kits so i pulled his arm off but had to give £120 in return for the model.

This kit is huge and looks like it will take me many weeks to build. I am still in the deciding stage on whether to motorize it and add lights which will add another £80 to the price of the kit. In the kit along with all the many parts (and there are so many parts) is a disc with the instructions on how to build the kit and the instructions went on and on and on (god this is going to be hard work) lol but im sure it will be worth it in the end. 

Ok, So you have finished your kit..................but...........

Why is it on my thread.............in DP................. :O  :scratchhead:

12191221046_ab81e61fe5_o.jpgP1080914(1) by David Todd 2012, on Flickr

• Like 2

Ok, So you have finished your kit..................but...........

Why is it on my thread.............in DP................. :O  :scratchhead:

12191221046_ab81e61fe5_o.jpgP1080914(1) by David Todd 2012, on Flickr

It looks really nice in the balfour beatty livery dave dont it. i will be painting it in yellow but without the amey transfers..i will be adding the colas rail transfers as this is what they did when they took them over before respraying them in their livery.

• Like 2

Good luck finding one for a good price Neil...i got this second hand for £150 but it was still brand new in the box and never been run. I see them go for £300 on Evil bay lol.

Wel i think im in luck Terry!!!! found one in my local model shop,its secondhand with sound £80 :no:  :locomotive: just no paper work or outer box cover...

Evening all.

Well another parcel fell through the door the other day. Yes it's another Express models yard light. I had this on order for around a year again and have now finally got it. I did have two on order but only really needed the one now so cancelled the other light.

post-17682-0-71529000-1412445787.jpg

post-17682-0-92886100-1412445795.jpg

post-17682-0-83801100-1412445844_thumb.jpg

• Like 2