RISEX 2013 Model Railway Exhibition - 23rd February

ANT

RISEX 2013 Model Railway Exhibition

Presented by Risborough & District Model Railway Club presents

Saturday 23rd of February 2013

Admission: Adult £3.00, Child £2.00

10.00am - 5.00pm

Community Centre(adjacent to Springs swimming pool), Wades Park, Stratton Road, Princes Risborough, Bucks, HP27 9AX
The whole of the Community Centre in Princes Risborough is taken over one day in the spring each year. Allowing local modellers to display their layouts and model making.

Light refreshments will be available including LOTS of HOMEMADE CAKES.

Disabled access available.

See our Club Website for more details: http://www.rdmrc.org.uk

Thanks
SEEYA
ANT

Hello

We will be there with Georgemas Jct making one of it's very rare appearances at a 1 day show. Come and say hello or just throw buns.

Cheers

George

Hello

We will be there with Georgemas Jct making one of it's very rare appearances at a 1 day show. Come and say hello or just throw buns.

Cheers

George

Iced ones please........

Iced ones please........

George, John

I believe that we don’t have buns for people to throw at you, so they will have to buy slices of cake instead!

Which we will have a very good selection of!

Thanks

SEEYA

ANT

Hello

Let them eat cake eh Ant, sounds good to me , see you in a couple of weeks

Cheers

George

Was thinking of weathering some 16tonners...... Not sure about airbrush etiquette at a show mind you?

Weather a few passing kids with it, a new take on facepainting. "Look mum, that nice mans just weatherd me as a 16 tonner"

Hello

Sad to report that for health reasons I and Georgemas Jct will be unable to attend Risex next weekend.  Apologies to the organisers and I hope everything is a great success. I hope to see people around in the near future.

Cheers

George 

Hello

Glad you have sorted a replacement for Georgemas Jct. Looking at the pictures it seems you have got a far better layout. My operation seems to have gone OK today and so I  should be back exhibiting somewhere fairly soon. Have a good show.

Cheers

George

Archived