RISEX 2013 Model Railway Exhibition - 23rd February

ANT

Hello All

A Cake Update: We now have over 20 cakes for you buy slices of at Risex this year.  We are thinking given we have more cakes that layouts we might change the name of the exhibition to “CAKEX”

Thanks

SEEYA
ANT 

Hello All

Just to remind you as David Big Cheeseplant has pointed out, that at Risex 2013 he will have available Adult Advance Tickets for Railex 2013 for you to purchase from him from the Aylesbury Town layout for the cost of £7 each, cash only.

Thanks

SEEYA
ANT

I didn't get too look round too much but when I did the exhibition was very busy and it was only around three thirty that it got to thin out. One of the busyest shows in Risborough we have had. I also sold quite a few advance Railex tickets.

One thing with running Aylesbury yesterday is we have decided is we are going to change the layout to make it a roudy roundy so we can run longer trains and avoid stock handling 

David

• RMweb Gold

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with Banbury yestrrdsy. Good venue good food and plenty of hot drinks.

Some superb layouts. Good to see the show very well attended and desrevedly so.

Loudwater was much bigger than I was expecting.The buildings are superb.

I think Ted was happy after I got my plastic out at Sunningwell!

Ian

Hello All

Just to thank you all who turned up and made the day very successful, we could not put on a show, without the support of the layouts, traders, demos, our club members and also you the visiting public.

We had to send out Adrian our Risex Exhibition Manager after lunch to get more supplies for the catering area.

We hope to see you all again next year same place on the 22nd February 2014.

Thanks

SEEYA
ANT

• 2 months later...

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with Banbury yestrrdsy. Good venue good food and plenty of hot drinks.

Some superb layouts. Good to see the show very well attended and desrevedly so.

Loudwater was much bigger than I was expecting.The buildings are superb.

I think Ted was happy after I got my plastic out at Sunningwell!

Ian

Thank you !

Sorry it didn't run aswell as it could of , it was a bit of a shambles at times i must say .

It is on the large size, one day i may have a house with a room big enough for it.

Banbury looked good aswell judging by the youtube video. I never got a chance to take a wander throughout the day as i spent alot of the day under baseboards.

I hope to see it properly at Railex.

Dan.

• RMweb Gold

Dan

Your layout was running when I saw it but much the same as you I was sorting out problems a good part of the day. Banbury needs a dry day to set all of it up as some of it has to stick out of the garage to test all of it, so I know what you mean.

Mind you, I quite like being under the baseboards - thats probably why I suffer aches and pains!!

See you at Railex.

Ian

Dan

Your layout was running when I saw it but much the same as you I was sorting out problems a good part of the day. Banbury needs a dry day to set all of it up as some of it has to stick out of the garage to test all of it, so I know what you mean.

Mind you, I quite like being under the baseboards - thats probably why I suffer aches and pains!!

See you at Railex.

Ian

Its ok till a blob of solder just misses your eye !

I'll pop over and say hi.

See ya soon.

Dan.

Archived