Slightly bizarre glitch in Windows Phone 8 / IE 10

Not sure if this affects other users, but I notice that IE10 via a Windows Ph.8 smartphone (Nokia Lumia 620) does not appear to allow:

- posting comments / starting new topics within the main body of the Forum

- uploading photos

Bizarrely IE10 will allow me to write and reply to PMs and perform status updates. I'm not sure it's anything to do with Forum coding/programming, but there's no alternative browser available yet for these phones, so I'm not able to try another route.

Is anyone else having a similar experience?

• RMweb Gold

Do you mean when using the mobile theme or the normal theme?

Also using IE10 and Windows 8 smartphone (HTC). With the normal theme, I  have the same problem with the "quick reply" button in the forum, and the comments button in the blogs.  I can however reply in the forum by using the extended reply option.

With the mobile theme I have no problems.

Do you mean when using the mobile theme or the normal theme?

Also using IE10 and Windows 8 smartphone (HTC). With the normal theme, I  have the same problem with the "quick reply" button in the forum, and the comments button in the blogs.  I can however reply in the forum by using the extended reply option.

With the mobile theme I have no problems.

Thanks, Mikkel. The Nokia goes straight to "normal" (full) theme. I haven't come across the simplified mobile version on it. I think I did use the "extended reply" option, and still got nowhere.

• RMweb Gold

The mobile version is an option in the "Change Theme" at the extreme bottom left of RMWeb. It is a very different browsing experience and takes some getting used to, I found. But handy for a quick overview O think.

Archived