RMweb

(Modern image) 90"s to 2000 Diesel Loco"s...

class"66"

Lot of tractors !

I like the way your fleet is personalised , a lot of people are afraid to mess with expensive models but you just get on with it !

Unfortunately Rob I fall into that category. If I could guarantee doing a decent job I would have ago. Although in saying that I have done 37425 in Construction livery as its another livery Bachmann hasn't done yet. Also a renumbered second hand 37419 into 37427.

Neil I shall have to put some pictures of my collection after seeing your impressive fleet. Are all yours Bachmann or are any of them Vitrains?

Regards

Marcus

Don't worry Marcus , so do I !

I don't mind a renumber, but lack of knowledge and airbrush has stopped me weathering anything other than wagons so far.

Every time I have the cash for an airbrush I buy...........a loco !

Unfortunately Rob I fall into that category. If I could guarantee doing a decent job I would have ago. Although in saying that I have done 37425 in Construction livery as its another livery Bachmann hasn't done yet. Also a renumbered second hand 37419 into 37427.

Neil I shall have to put some pictures of my collection after seeing your impressive fleet. Are all yours Bachmann or are any of them Vitrains?

Regards

Marcus

Hi Macus,all my 37 fleet are Bachmann,some are standard and others are renumbered locos or resprays... :no: Im planning to do dutch 37240 next as project... :locomotive:

• Like 1

Don't worry Marcus , so do I !

I don't mind a renumber, but lack of knowledge and airbrush has stopped me weathering anything other than wagons so far.

Every time I have the cash for an airbrush I buy...........a loco !

No what you mean Rob D2 :senile: im thinking of making 37401 now in Large logo!! just like the real one at Boness :sungum:

• Like 1

Hi Neil

I always think a good layout should still look good with no stock on it. Your image of the depot does just that. In fact it unfortunately (reality point of view, not the modelling) looks like a lot of depots just after closure. That "last one out turns the lights off" feel. Buxton springs to mind.

Nice modelling mate.

Regards

Marcus