Shildon MRC Open Weekend 15/16 June

Ed-farms

Not seen a topic for this show yet so thought I would start one. This coming weekend is the shildon Model Railway Club open weekend at the Locomotion Museum in Shildon. The show is open from 10-5 (Saturday) and 10-4:30 on Sunday and as usual entry is free.

Layouts in attendance are as follows:-

Shildon (00)

Alburne Park

Nettlebridge

Gypsy Lane

Norwood Yard

Hackworth

Shallow Valley

Foxwood

Jedhart

Tom's Rusty Yard

Ltton

Castledale

Billingham

High Grange

Cow's Hill Junction

Pick Purse Halt

Tomy

Leeds Weeklyn Hill

3 Rail Hornby

Trade support is good as always and should be something for everyone.

If anyone is attending do feel free to stop by Leeds Weeklyn Hill and say hello.

I will be there with High Grange and the DLPG sales stand. Always a great event. Although it is Shildon Model Railway clubs event it also supports the NRM Shildon so please get along and show your support. As I have said in other posts and threads, use it or loose it!

I hope to see many of you from the RMweb community there, please call along and say hello! :yes:

Just to say it was a great turn out over the weekend. Well supported! I spent hours watching Billingham instead of operating our layout High Grange. Excellent!

A You tube clip below, apologies about the quality not sure why it is not the usual quality from an iphone

Thanks for uploading that video

Never get chance to see that layout,every time ive been to the middlesbrough show they have never displayed it,only the seen the n gauge layout of billingham.

Archived