Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

HASSELL HARBOUR BRIDGE - 0 GAUGE MAIN LINE

Benjamin Brady

Hi all

HHB is a 0 gauge mainline set anywere within the Britian. It is built and run by members of Alsager Railway Association.

I have had the layout on RMweb for around a year within layout topics, however I am looking at trying to get it moved into 7mm now, unfortunatly me and computers rarely get along and as a result I though by posting the layout twice one of the moderaters would kindly help me in moving the topic into here.

The Layout itself measure 41ft by 15ft and is a continuous run, it features a small station on one corner with a goods yard on the next before the bridge travels over a 5ft long hog back steel girder bridge.On leaving the viaduct the railway crosses over a lever crossing before encountering the next curve which is fitted with an up and down goods loop, before once again entering the fiddle yard.

Covering the fiddle yard there is a colliery, this is losely basesd on examples found in and around north staffordshire. Our particular colliery being Settle Speakman, as a result we have a fair sized fleet of settle speakman wagon to be loaded and unloaded.

Anything runs on the layout there is no restrictions and it has been known for a Intercity Excutive class 47 on a mail train to be passing a North Staffordshire railmotor.

Hopefully the full topic shall be transfer soon complete with picture.

I hope you all Enjoy.

Benjamin

Archived