1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

post-13585-0-56158400-1413279633.jpg

:O  :no: ..............I have unwittingly,  left the cut end's of the cable's.........

dangling  downward's...............over night............

and all the electron's, are scattered, all over, the floor,..............just got to find them all, now..........

Edited by David Todd

Oh dear, what happened? 

Graham.

Thanks for post, G...............

Had decided,at long last,  to get rid of the small round operating holes, for the actuating arm's , in the center  , at each end.

So I made one rectangular  hole at each end, in the center.

:drag:

Edited by David Todd

No service's to Charing X ..........nor St. Pancras   

attachicon.gifPicture 327 scissors xing fine tune 14 10 14.jpg

Later, today,..........the crossing will be lifted out again................it seem's there are 2 minor issue's,  you will note in this video, taken this morning.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW6RZjWr888

• Like 1

In the pic. below,

This shew's the factory inserted metal link's,

which supply the feed from the outer/inner rails, to the crossing' frog's, making this scissor's

Dcc, compatible,.............may not be for the purists',........... but work's for me.................

When I replaced it last night,I had not, physically checked, they were all attached,as per ex work's.

Yer nevor Kna,............ Monday's & Friday's,can be unkind, .........to some folk............. :boredom: ..........in Q.C.

Well it is going back in.............aftor av had me    Sottie Cake    n' Chip's, man.

post-13585-0-07210400-1413398357_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

In the pic. below,

This shew's the factory inserted metal link's,

which supply the feed from the outer/inner rails, to the crossing' frog's, making this scissor's

Dcc, compatible,.............may not be for the purists',........... but work's for me.................

When I replaced it last night,I had not, physically checked, they were all attached,as per ex work's.

Yer nevor Kna,............ Monday's & Friday's,can be unkind, .........to some folk............. :boredom: ..........in Q.C.

Well it is going back in.............aftor av had me    Sottie Cake    n' Chip's, man.

attachicon.gifP1150418(1).JPG

Which one weren't connected there  ....   Eers a liddle triggy ter zee firm thichy piccy  .........

All were good............, J.

Now, what is the Golden Rule, for laying Point work........ and who forgot it ?

a. ..............    toes?   ...........    prison isolation for the Frog?  ...............

b. dt?

• Like 1

a. ..............    toes?   ...........    prison isolation for the Frog?  ...............

b. dt?

:nono:                     Stand in the corner, J.,,,,,,,,,,,Oh, here's a pointy hat to wear............

Ok,.. J. ....................... Listen up !.......

What word   , can precede,          the following words'......?

Stomach,   Iron,  cap,  earth, ..... :scratchhead: ............  surface............. :toclue:               Well ?      . :mail: 

Ulp!   ....................   no pressure then   ................   whilst in the corner with everyone watching    .....................         .............................      ....   Oh - wait   .....   I got it  .......

Ok,.. J. ....................... Listen up !.......

What word   , can precede,          the following words'......?

Stomach,   Iron,  cap,  earth, ..... :scratchhead: ............  surface............. :toclue:               Well ?      . :mail: 

.......................    Google!   ................     :sungum:  :sungum:  ........

Eerr  .........    Eerr  ..................................        ..........................           ............    Eerrr?

....................................................................................................................  Oh  ....   Flat?  ...........      :senile:

Ulp!   ....................   no pressure then   ................   whilst in the corner with everyone watching    .....................         .............................      ....   Oh - wait   .....   I got it  .......

.......................    Google!   ................     :sungum:  :sungum:  ........

Eerr  .........    Eerr  ..................................        ..........................           ............    Eerrr?

....................................................................................................................  Oh  ....   Flat?  ...........      :senile:

Smart Ar Phone,..give it  here.............use your grey cell,s.... Not your grey, cell phone

Edited by David Todd

nice one Julian...I could have solved that problem...

1. delete any of my posts also putting me in the picture.....

2. disappear from SUSPECT thread for at least a week until the dust had died down.....

simples.....

cool under fire...or what..... :sungum: