1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

To be fair  ....  Oh he of the Constant Motion Legs  .....

Thats the only inspirational thought to emerge from today's whole sad mauve jobbie  :scratchhead:

dhig

Getting pictures for the background from the right angle - must be very tricky to do - given the limits of where they can be taken from   ....   :scratchhead:

Ooh come now!  ...........       .........................   really    ...................................................................................................    such unrequited modesty     ....................    :onthequiet:

Ah Ha!  :)     

At last a chance to deviate!   :offtopic:       So how the  £&%$  do my Constant Motion Legs work?   :scratchhead:

dhig

..................................      with you undoubted boundless energy of course    ...........................     :dancer:  :dancer:  :dancer:

.........................................................   assisted by a very hot furnace adjacent to a large sealed Kettle    ....................      :locomotive:  

...............   backed up with an endless sense of humour    .......     :sarcastic:

Am back,    replaced,missing luggage label..........

refitted,around son's shirt collar, ................Marker "Return To Sender",that should be good for at least 3.month's......

Now, what have you bin up tp dh with J.......Hmm.Tricky Angle's........

Ooh come now!  ...........       .........................   really    ...................................................................................................    such unrequited modesty     ....................    :onthequiet:

..................................      with you undoubted boundless energy of course    ...........................     :dancer:  :dancer:  :dancer:

.........................................................   assisted by a very hot furnace adjacent to a large sealed Kettle    ....................      :locomotive:  

...............   backed up with an endless sense of humour    .......     :sarcastic:

Joole's,   Please, desist, from using word's from the    "Telegraph"   crossword, your comprehension,........... is going to pot :senile:

Am back,    replaced,missing luggage label..........

refitted,around son's shirt collar, ................Marker "Return To Sender",that should be good for at least 3.month's......

Now, what have you bin up tp dh with J.......Hmm.Tricky Angle's........

...............................................                       ..................................................                        ........................................       drat  .....................   and double drat    ....................      rumbled      ...........................     :pardon:

Head down, knees bent and DOUBLE away     ............................

Needs experience from RaR    ......................................      :training:  :training:  :training:   .........................     :locomotive:  :locomotive:

David Todd.....you told me we were to not mess a bout....that this was to be a serious thread....that we were not to play games........and here i find you and the lads messing a boot.....tut tut......an' worsen 'at I didna gt the chance ti join it...... :triniti:

David Todd.....you told me we were to not mess a bout....that this was to be a serious thread....that we were not to play games........an' worsen 'at I didna gt the chance ti join it...... :triniti:

So why don't you try using Google translate to post that in Eyetalian..... :rolleyes:

.....(graunchy sound of Constant Motion legs running for cover)

Yeaaaaa  ...................................      Clarkson returns    ...........................    :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

Here............................is a Brick wall............use it sensibly ............

attachicon.gifPicture 82.jpg

New episode of Top Gear brake test   ....................................   in 1:76   ....................   for Mercedes Network Rail flatbed lorries, from Dover    ............

but            .........................................    James May to drive [Clarkson banned for recent speeding ban - and too large for 1:76 ........  ]                       ..............     :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

Moorings'....................Hope you all had a good weekend............

Tricky Angle's

This................is the  "rough position", of the   "PhotoSweatShop", backscene,@  the southern end of platform 1 on DP.

After taking care of 4. point's,of "missing bit's", the next two scenes,of the Folkestone Road, will be taken into account.

A final   "SweatShop Proofing",will be taken.

Instruction's for dispatch,will be given to that,  weel knan,Geordie equine Courier Company.........

"The Gallopin Gallowers' "............and should be received,at a coaching inn, on the outskirt's of Dover, in 10 Day's.

post-13585-0-65518900-1413781743.jpg

post-13585-0-14940400-1413781750.jpg

post-13585-0-52083800-1413781759.jpg

post-13585-0-25075900-1413781767.jpg

post-13585-0-71731600-1413781780.jpg

post-13585-0-03638000-1413781788.jpg

• Like 3

Tricky Angle's.........from the Camera Truck............

As this section,of the dP backscene, has to "coin" (turn,negotiate), fower   4 corner's,of a brick supporting pier,

am sure you will give your feedback........... :nono:  

post-13585-0-07219000-1413799541_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-70829200-1413799544_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-32222500-1413799548_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-34306900-1413799583_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-89946200-1413799586_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

David Todd.....you told me we were to not mess a bout....that this was to be a serious thread....that we were not to play games........and here i find you and the lads messing a boot.....tut tut......an' worsen 'at I didna gt the chance ti join it...... :triniti:

Ok, but you got to go to the P'boro show...........                              :O no Free WiFi there,..?.. :no:

Edited by David Todd