1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

'                                                                            'Tis, The Night Before Christmas   

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.

• Like 4

I was just about to make a comment about getting that [OO model] 47 lookalike off the Layout and clean it up    ......

...........    when I worked out, after several closer looks, that it is a photograph of the actual DP and not your Layout at all   ......    :O  :nono:

No doubt about it, your DP is more like DP every day  .......    :sungum:

• Like 1

Hi David

Perhaps you should start work on your 375/377 Electrostar conversion to ensure that someone will announce a rtr version.

Happy Christmas

Mal

Thank you Mal.

See what happen's @ the end of January 2015...

Edited by David Todd

Moorings' to you, on this, ... Christmas Morning,

Enjoy your day. Where ever you are,whatever you plan to do.

Trialing, a new Wireless webcam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD05t0vYNJw

• Like 3

I was just about to make a comment about getting that [OO model] 47 lookalike off the Layout and clean it up    ......

...........    when I worked out, after several closer looks, that it is a photograph of the actual DP and not your Layout at all   ......    :O  :nono:

No doubt about it, your DP is more like DP every day  .......    :sungum:

Now Julian, all you have to do today,  is to work out, how to put your train set together,

it will run, if you follow the instructions, in the card I sent you....... :O

• Like 1

I followed the instructions perfunctorily precociously preciously pre-pricesely pre-Ceasarly car-full   .......     :scratchhead:  ...........   with care    ..........

Now Julian, all you have to do today,  is to work out, how to put your train set together,

it will run, if you follow the instructions, in the card I sent you....... :O

It now runs better than any trains I have or am ever likely to be able to run   .....    :locomotive:  :locomotive:

Best keep an eye over one shoulder, dt  ..............

Still Life Video II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl5PmClviCE

................    such suggestions involving those 2 in the middle    .....     might just attract complaints and action from the RMT Union  ...   Ssshhhhhh   ...............    :O  :O

.....    beautiful picture  .......   that will make people concentrate to decide  - model or 1:1  .......                     :sungum:     .........      oops, too bright - where do you get a Dimmer for an Icon?      ......

13434374833_fdb3f36570.jpg

A dimmer J,   turn em up, if anything.......

8584331010_1dd4cc33c2.jpg_1040157(1) by David Todd 2012, on Flickr

• Like 1