1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Moorings',  

I hope, you all had an enjoyable Christmas Day.

Some leftover's from yesterday...............

post-13585-0-43360200-1419579537.jpg

post-13585-0-39856300-1419579538.jpg

• Like 7

I have to confess   ..............    I must have misunderstood   :scratchhead:    .......................   it isn't entirely my fault - the Press must take some of the blame    ................

...................     they have oft labelled the British Worker like this     ............................   :nono:  :nono:

................     when, in reality, what you see there is  ........    what I now realise is     .....................................................................................       hours and days of sheer devotion to duty   ...........    :jester:

..........  what is more  ....   it is time the Press gave full recognition to those persistent men and women in our workforce - who are able to with-stand those hourrs   .......     :sungum:  :sungum:

• Like 1

Would that be caused by the French   ...................

There are    lot's, of repeat's,  on the Tv, Channel's, again, this holiday period........ :O ,  and in some posts' above...

using large reflectors to bounce the Dover TV signals back across the "Channel"   ........     :stop:

Boxing Day Siding's.

No joke, being turned away at Christmas, Luckily these chap's got in  soon, .....for the two day's, rest over.

post-13585-0-37303500-1419614890_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-61137200-1419614896_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-29615800-1419614902_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-97532900-1419614908_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 3

Very nice David, Now all you need to do is put the camera inside the footbridge for the ultimate realistic view.

Graham.

Not quite, gone to plan, near the end,......must make a consist,...... one day........ :drag:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-MqPq0_aRw

• Like 1