1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

And where did you get it from?

The seats blue/red,...........are NSE era.

MODERN CAST STATION SEATS (2) tn_l176.jpg Code: L176 Description: Etched brass kit to produce two modern station seats. Assemble with superglue. Paint with enamels or acrylics. Requires brass wire to complete. Ex-Peter Clark range.

We are now able to supply these seats in ready to use (hand built and painted) format. Available in RED or BLUE; £6 each. Due to the restricted availability of this item please call us on 01383-410032 to order. No. required:  @ £2.50 ea.

http://www.cast-in-stone.co.uk/html/home.html

Edited by David Todd

Today..........Through Dover Priory.

A real train...............

Sat 29/3 Braunton. Solihull - Canterbury
Times: Ashford 12.49. Canterbury West 13.09 arr.stay over.  dept. 15.34.............. Dover Priory 16.48

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 1

Steamer video will be tomorrow .......Sorry........

But, here is a Test run of Hs1...........15 mins before the steamer...........

This whole area,is the other half of the layout I am modeling....Dover Town Yard,   It was taken up, in 1996/8...........

• Like 1

If you have watched the video in post...........#1008

This is how the Shoreline Area, looked in 1949.............

The large building,next the shoreline, was Dover Steam Shed's, the long,narrow white strip,behind the building, was,the extremly long concrete built "Coaler".

post-13585-0-65051200-1396158454_thumb.jpg

Copyright D.H.B.

Kind Permission of Dover Harbour Board..........

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 3

If you ever decide to take one side of the Celotex off for the back scenery. Be aware f you leave the silver on the other side when it gets warm it will WARP. We had that problem, luckily Kal realised the problem removed the second metal finish and in a day or so the foam had gone back to be flat.

If you ever decide to take one side of the Celotex off for the back scenery. Be aware f you leave the silver on the other side when it gets warm it will WARP. We had that problem, luckily Kal realised the problem removed the second metal finish and in a day or so the foam had gone back to be flat.

I was going to get another 5 bricks of Celotex last Wed, With Lofty,before arriving at the club..........but had to cancel, to pick up grandson,so it maybe the Wed.

I have had experience hope that,when first testing, 16.months ago.

I am going to trial "Zip Texturing", starting with a base of Indian Ink.

But must get on with DP., spraying at the mo..................

• Like 1