1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Jaz  .......   you might wish to get the lens on your iPad checked out   .....................    :scratchhead:

na na boo sucks..........

tongue.jpgjuicydogcouture.blogspot.com

..........   it has ruined that "Selfie" you posted   ......   I can go with the reflected light off the face and the odd angle fooling the lens    .....................................................    but the eyes!!  :O      .......   :nono:  :no:  :nono:

Now I really must rush, I have a Bus, Train, Space Ship to catch  ................    :O

Whilst still alive and near a keyboard - [the Dobermen have not clacked their way to the Front Door   -------   yet..........

I like the lampposts and I much prefer the hand painted stripes and, I know it is personal but I think they look better than the stick-on ones  .....    :dontknow:

....   now where was I  ......   just how do you lock this goldfish bowl onto a neck??  .....  

I like the lampposts and I much prefer the hand painted stripes and, I know it is personal but I think they look better than the stick-on ones  .....    :dontknow:

After,a long hunt for the transfers',........I tend to agree with you , J.

As the lamp's are a 2 part piece, a bit of practice,getting the masking tape on straight, is required.

Also, you must be "on the ball", doing the bandwith, and hieght of the bandwidth.

post-13585-0-90002200-1396369323_thumb.j

Hi dt,

Is there too much flex in the lamp length to mount them in a slow revolving Power Drill Chuck and apply the tip of a paint brush across the axis.  .....

:O  :O  :O  ................AT £50 quid a box........!!!      :no:

Nnnnooo    ..............................

................AT £50 quid a box........!!!

........................    just one at a time   ..........   :jester:  :jester:

Ok seriously now  ...  Some thoughts from the land of King Arthur's Round Turn-Table ....

if you held the base [gently] in a Chuck you would have to use Masking Tape, Blu Tack or something similar to tack the wires to the chuck, but a very slow speed on the drill shouldn't do any harm. A little practice with the Drill speed before inserting a Lampost would seem good too  ....   :scratchhead:

It should, alternatively, be possible to hold the tip in the Chuck and support the Base end over a V-shape support and then the wires could be free to rotate, out over the other side of the support, without damage ....... 

You could, probably lay the Drill on a bench, on it's side and operate it with one hand and the paintbrush in the other hand, to help keep everything steady.

How about a Hand-held Drill and rotate it between your fingers, over a couple of V-shape supports? [i would have thought this is less steady in rotation 'though.]

PS. The watchmaker's Lathe seems very precise, but a little over-the-top, price-wise....  :nono:

PPS. Have you got access to a rotating display, / worktable? You could use the inertia in that to give a steady rotation and Blu Tack the Lampost vertically in the centre.

That's good  .......

Ah.....the concrete panel sign....today.

...........................    someone's been down to repair it  ..........    :scratchhead: .....    :jester:  :jester:

Pity about the Monitors/Flat Screens   ..........  Progress??

post-13585-0-17133300-1396457896_thumb.jpgSpoke with Sankey Scenics, yesterday, have the signage background,changed to black, or a very, very dark blue, as I have changed the garage ltg.

To 20 x 4watt. Leds. 

post-13585-0-66998900-1396457883_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-00502000-1396457888_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-49186300-1396457901_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-04971200-1396457899_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-48673200-1396457890_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-34230400-1396457893_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-27622400-1396457904_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That first picture shows SE Trains have adopted a change to ........................

Interesting cable connection's 'tween  the trackwork.........................

attachicon.gifP1100323(1).JPG

attachicon.gifP1100324(1).JPG

........................................................   Kadees  ..............   :O

That should keep the RCs quiet  .......  :jester:  :jester:

LOL you have magic paint on that station. some pictures depict blue, and some depict grey. It's amazing just how much variance the sunlight makes to that station. Thankfully it's your problem not mine.....it would drive me to drink!!!!

LOL you have magic paint on that station. some pictures depict blue, and some depict grey. It's amazing just how much variance the sunlight makes to that station. Thankfully it's your problem not mine.....it would drive me to drink!!!!

I will sent you, a photo, of a bunch of Flowers,.....later, for noticing, so succinctly,............... the magic paint colours' that Southeastern, have provided me,to represent.

I emailed them 2. months ago,............ enquiring about the paint colours', ............in due course,a reply,returned...........

Email..............NetworkRail, please............ :O .

There is a reason,behind the various colours, it has to do with the visually impaired person.

Not........them (SE),...... trying to give us................ "A Grey Day,Everyday"........... :no:  :sungum: