1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

For those of you who have done,..................

James Makin's.....Class 37, Electrostar Project..........

I was not quick enough,yesterday, to take a pic, of these new stickers,on one of the set's.

Our trains

We aim to clean all our trains every day, we’re proud that they’re clean and smart – we intend to keep it that way. Additionally, we try to ensure that every train which leaves London is cleared of
newspapers and litter before the start of its journey.

All our trains can accommodate wheelchairs. The locations of wheelchair spaces are clearly indicated by signs on the outside of the train doors.

http://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/your-journey/passenger-charter/

Moorings'

Thought, I would post early today, as, the 5. year old grandson,will be in charge of me,after 3.pm.till 7.pm.

So, back to Bandwidth, for the final time.................I have used a sticky backed transfer,instead of a Waterslide one.

The real DP 1. extension platform has 4. 5.metre lamps, as my "model", is a shortened venison, it has only 3. or it would look overcrowded,using 4.

Here we see the real model version.

Click,on all pics for a larger image........

P1000802.jpg

After some fiddling, I recessed the lamp hole entry,on the platform base.

I don't really like, the round post base,sorry,but there it is.

The lamps are blu-tacked on,slightly better result,than gluing them permenently.

Once I receive the signs from Sankeyscenics,the whole item,will be finished,properly.

post-13585-0-60756300-1396584377_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-85707400-1396584382_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-37984500-1396584387_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 5

In the pic. below..........

Am going to try and adapt,the parts' you see,.....there is only the content's of one packet shewn, there will be three packet's used.

This little job should keep me going,until next week............ :jester:

post-13585-0-30015200-1396642426_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................        Tomatoes?

So the windows. You had plans that you are not sure of, although they are large enough for the Signal Box. So you have considered redoing the Signal box.

So you would start a rebuild of the item before you finished elsewhere.

Are you now wondering whether to wait? Thus J thinks what the hell grow some tomatoes in the meantime.

You guys need a translator.  :tomato:  :tomato:  :tomato:

So the windows. You had plans that you are not sure of, although they are large enough for the Signal Box. So you have considered redoing the Signal box.

So you would start a rebuild of the item before you finished elsewhere.

Are you now wondering whether to wait? Thus J thinks what the hell grow some tomatoes in the meantime.

You guys need a translator.  :tomato:  :tomato:  :tomato:

:rtfm: ........................Ones' Translator............(Shout Louder).

or............................another...........one's translator......................https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=translator+images&rlz=1C1CHFX_enGB530GB530&espv=210&es_sm=122&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=vr0_U6zxMc-AhAeki4CoBw&ved=0CC4QsAQ&biw=1366&bih=600#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=LEcnI1N_MpZrjM%253A%3BZNRBt3zZQ8kbcM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.ispeech.org%252Fimages%252Fispeechtranslatorapp.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.ispeech.org%252Fapps%252Ftranslator%3B462%3B377

post-13585-0-63919100-1396686398_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 2