1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Finally, this evening..............

I have overlooked this product,in the last year or so,

Along with a couple of other product's of their's, it turned up today.................

It take's a bit of practice, but will let you know, in the morning.............

post-13585-0-36095800-1397681445_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-82888900-1397681448_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Oh I love Glue'nGlaze I haven't posted pics yet but the canopy for Portsea would have been a smudgy mess without it . We are very lucky now, years ago I scratch built Brockenhurst B box from plans in RM , it still looks very good apart runs of styrene cement on the windows aaargh

• Like 1

Moorings'............So, overnight, has it dried clear..?

More practice I feel, long process, if doing, them individually..........

We will see by tonight...........

It will, gravitate, to the bottom of the vee., maybe put in,an inner strip, to take out the stress............

post-13585-0-68149200-1397712508_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-10080100-1397712504_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 1

No wonder  ..

Cross members', were measured and cut............

Most folk would be ............    :O

Joke over  ....

I like the very straight forward approach   ................   the trouble is, it makes it all look easy    .......  and we all know it simply isn't easy  ...... :nono:

Edited by jcredfer

He bought them like that  .........

I agree we needed more about how he did the LEDs.

on sticky-back plastic    ..................   a pair of scissors or a good knife and paying due homage to his neighbours    ........   "Et Voila!"   ..............    :sungum:

What I would like to see is how he gets a soldering iron onto those diddy connection bits    ...................    :O

I like the very straight forward approach   ................   the trouble is, it makes it all look easy    .......  and we all know it simply isn't easy  ...... :nono:

Wish you All A Happy Easter.............Found my Egg, this morning............. :drag:

An Emergency Generator, has been installed To DP, incase of outage's over the holiday's............Power Cut's

If you are "Away",for the Easter Break, I hope,you have chosen a nice place to be.............me ?,  am happy in Dover, :O Thank's........

The following pic's, shew, the jury-rigged, one section test,of the canopy light's.

post-13585-0-10993900-1397803356_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-01361900-1397803352_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

As my good wife once commented about 2 Venetian Glass Vases, which were a gift   --------------   they are bright,   ..........   they're, really bright  .........   well they are, they're really bright  ..........   

The rest of the room was rather quiet   .............    :stinker:

As my good wife once commented about 2 Venetian Glass Vases, which were a gift   --------------   they are bright,   ..........   they're, really bright  .........   well they are, they're really bright  ..........   

The rest of the room was rather quiet   .............    :stinker:

The "Control Room", will,have an answer, to your Q..................after this short intermission...............J.

The Dark Side of the Moon

Hey it could be anything....I don't know ANYTHING about electrics...LEDs (or what that stands for) if they come in pretty colours  :angel: ......how you join the strips, fix the strips, what power you connect, and if you need more power if there is a large number of LEDs. Basically I am an knowledge free zone....willing to learn anything regards how you add the lights. We have bought skaledale lights which come with little plugs...I might be good with those.... :sungum: