Warrington Model Railway Exhibition 19th & 20th October 2013

GF10K

• RMweb Gold

Despite the problems on the M6 and genarally bad traffic ain Warrington on the Friday night then various accidents on the M6 on the way home meaning we had to take ot the A roads to the M42 and finally the car breaking down near home with the layout still loaded in the back we had a great time at the Warrington show.

Well worth doing.

The accommodation next door was good and the venue superb.

Thanks Geoff and Warrington club for inviting us and looking after us with plenty of free hot drinks etc.

A nice variety of layouts .

It was good to see a busy show all day on both days without being overcrowded.

Ian

• RMweb Gold

I think they should invite you back next year with the same layouts but add Banbury as well

Two was easy but a third is a bit trickier as Banbury uses the same pelmet legs and DCC equipment as 'Roundhouse' let alone the same operators!

Next year we are supposed to be at another show but more than happy to do Warrington again should the opportunity arise.

Ian

Excellent show this year well looked after and fed well. All on Finger Post enjoyed exhibiting again. Think you have got a real winner venue wise and can build on the last couple of years successful shows Well done to all at Warrington hope to support you in the future.

Many thanks for all your kind words and feedback about the show. Great photos posted too. Very pleased that it was another enjoyable and successful exhibition for all involved.  We are very fortunate to have such a great venue which allows a warm, friendly atmosphere and “buzz” to develop over the weekend - a gathering of “smashing” folk helps too!

Roundhouse - Sorry to hear you had traffic and vehicle problems going home but hope it won’t put you off coming “up North” again in the future !! Thanks again ( & to Phatbob) for your two layouts - and to everyone else who put on a great display for visitors.

I'll go and have a lie down now before starting to think about next year's show!

• RMweb Gold

Many thanks for all your kind words and feedback about the show. Great photos posted too. Very pleased that it was another enjoyable and successful exhibition for all involved.  We are very fortunate to have such a great venue which allows a warm, friendly atmosphere and “buzz” to develop over the weekend - a gathering of “smashing” folk helps too!

Roundhouse - Sorry to hear you had traffic and vehicle problems going home but hope it won’t put you off coming “up North” again in the future !! Thanks again ( & to Phatbob) for your two layouts - and to everyone else who put on a great display for visitors.

I'll go and have a lie down now before starting to think about next year's show!

Geoff

Definitely doesn't put us off (except maybe for a day or two afterwards!). In actual fact I enjoyed coming off the M6 and taking the roads through places that I havent visted for some time. Its al ot less monotonous and with my other half doing soem of the driving it all helps.

Good shows are well worth the travelling and even more so to hear it went really well for the club.

Regards

Ian

Archived