RMweb

Some more RS Tower fun

bxmoore

• RMweb Premium

Great stuff and i liked the music too .I thinking about building a Freemo unit as though as I live in Norfolk it could well be a while before it gets hooked up to some one elses.

there was a little talk of a few people around the beccles area doing a few modules but never really took off, where are you?

Norwich area.i have quite a bit of code 83 and thought about doing the usual switching type layout but with a central main line anyway so I though Freemo will give it more possibilties .I did think about modern SP LAJ ,PHL etc but then I have an SP MP15AC so I did wonder about kicking it all back to seventies /eighties  pre graffiti era .I also have a couple of SP Motive Power Annuals  for reference .my CF7 will revert back to SF easily and I also have a GP60M in SF warbonnet .The CF7 is radio controlled.with Deltang RC parts .

martin

• RMweb Premium

Norwich area.i have quite a bit of code 83 and thought about doing the usual switching type layout but with a central main line anyway so I though Freemo will give it more possibilties .I did think about modern SP LAJ ,PHL etc but then I have an SP MP15AC so I did wonder about kicking it all back to seventies /eighties  pre graffiti era .I also have a couple of SP Motive Power Annuals  for reference .my CF7 will revert back to SF easily and I also have a GP60M in SF warbonnet .The CF7 is radio controlled.with Deltang RC parts .

martin

I'll have a word with a friend of mine and see if he's had anymore thoughts, you're not far from us. We might be able to do something if you're interested.

I won't be able to speak to him until early oct as i'm going away until then.

I'm doing C&NW in 1980 & late 90's, my friend does BN in 70's.

Sorry to interupt thread, inspirational stuff

I'll have a word with a friend of mine and see if he's had anymore thoughts, you're not far from us. We might be able to do something if you're interested.

I won't be able to speak to him until early oct as i'm going away until then.

I'm doing C&NW in 1980 & late 90's, my friend does BN in 70's.

Sorry to interupt thread, inspirational stuff

no hurry .I could have got down to the Horsham show if I had known .I have a daughter   living at Lightwater ,Surrey, so can stay with her .i certainly can next year  all being well  .The module idea is a great way to make a purposeful more dynamic US layout  that might actually go some where ......if only  the end module.

Archived