Minsterley - Modern Image OHLE Layout

Doughnut

• RMweb Premium

Oh! With the bright evening sky behind the signal gantry, the whole scene looked so real that the spirit level and the brick wall did not show up first time round!

The knitting helps with the atmosphere.

Groovy baby!

I was inspecting the pictures of the signals, against the prototype picture below.... Thinking, damn he is spot.... Then i noticed the spirit level.........? Doh! It is another layout picture not the prototype.

Not sure, what you spray on your layout , but can you send me a bottle.

• Like 1

:O ...........Have I missed something ?.......what's the Flap about..?.................. :scratchhead:

Flap....what Flap???  These are similar pics to ones posted some months ago.....but now the 'lights are on!'

Many thanks chaps for your comments. Much appreciated.

Dave

• Like 1

Flap....what Flap???  These are similar pics to ones posted some months ago.....but now the 'lights are on!'

Many thanks chaps for your comments. Much appreciated.

Dave

Glad you found a use, for that Fiver, in coin's, I sent you,................................my lecky meter only takes paper money,or an internet bank transfer.......

Edited by David Todd

Glad you found a use, for that Fiver, in coin's, I sent you,................................my lecky meter only takes paper money,or an internet bank transfer.......

Yes...keep sending the coins...my meter's gonna be in meltdown when the last station's opened. Will have to get solar panels or one of those whirly-fan things to stick on the roof, to keep this lot going!

Dave

Signals again this week. Wiring -up to  be precise. My Pride and joy Scratch built signal Gantry with signals M8 & M9. Based on the latest thing. ie not bulbs but LEDs, these are built using Tri-coloured LED's, which allows multi-colours from one aspect. Multi-arm feathers too. Breathed a huge sigh of relief when they all worked. Big signal gantry in Minsterley station wired up now too.

The end of the line is in sight, at last....not long before trains are GO!!

Dave

seriously good modelling, exceptionally life like.....green with envy

Many thanks.

Been at the wiring again today and yes Jim, its one of those tasks you're happier to be at the end of than at the beginning. Just 2 more 3-Apect signals to do this week at some stage and the signalling is then done  :yahoo: ......just like my back!!

From your pics Jaz, looks like Kal is on his back looking up at the underside of one or two tables, as well.

Dave

had a brain fart meltdown at all the detail in the pics in unbelieveable.....

what wall & spirit level ? -----  oh yeh never noticed till read folks posts..

could play for ages just operating the lights never mind running trains even when they are can run.

done yourself proud Dave

Cheers Ken. Yes,I didn't notice the spirit level myself, till it was mentioned. Starting to look like Blackpool Illuminations round here, with all these red, amber and green lights.

Dave

Think it`s time Andy Y  came round to cover Minsterley and get it published, it well deserves it. 

This is absolutely incredible. As has been said countless times, the attention to detail is absolutely ridiculous. I kept having to work out whether the pictures were something you based the model on, or the model itself. A joy to read the thread from start to end this afternoon!