TPO trains in Blue and Grey

hoovered

Hi All,

I have bought a Bachmann 39-425 PO sorting van in Blue and Grey [ as it was cheap ], as I know next to nothing about TPO trains, what do I run with this coach ?

I would like to keep to Blue and Grey if possible.

I see Bachmann do a lot of Post Office coaches/vans , but they all seem to be in various shades of red.

Thanks,

Roger.

They weren't all very long trains, so you don't need that much stock. e.g. the Peterborough-Leicester-(Crewe?), which had a 31 and about 3-4 coaches, not all TPO vehicles, at least around 1982 ish.

Here's another, from 1987, 47602 Glorious Devon at Seascale (I think) on the Cumbrian Coast:

post-6971-0-37820600-1384803796.jpg

They weren't all very long trains, so you don't need that much stock. e.g. the Peterborough-Leicester-(Crewe?), which had a 31 and about 3-4 coaches, not all TPO vehicles, at least around 1982 ish.

Here's another, from 1987, 47602 Glorious Devon at Seascale (I think) on the Cumbrian Coast:

attachicon.gif87-9-1.jpg

Thanks for the replies, is that 2 full brakes in the formation. might be the sort of formation I'm looking for.

I just want an all blue/grey train.

Roger.

Hi Roger,

Yep I would say 57' BG's

I am doing a TPO build but mine are WCML rakes in their latter years.

Thanks for the replies, is that 2 full brakes in the formation. might be the sort of formation I'm looking for.

I just want an all blue/grey train.

Roger.

Archived