Switchpilot and servos cv's

wychcan

Has anyone experience in setting the servo outlets 5 / 6 by adjusting the cv's to set the ends 'A' and 'B', also the timing with an esu Switchpilot 51800?..... I can get the servo to move but cannot adjust it.

If you have, maybe you could enlighten me, having read the instruction booklet, more than once, I am still unable to alter the settings.

I am using a Lenz Lh 100 (3.6)

Thanks

Nigel

Hi

Just had a look on the esu site

I know you said you read the instructions ( not trying to teach you to suck eggs ) but I have a servo version and I found it easy to program have a look in section 8.4.2 on page 20 of the pdf it tell how to put it in to programme mode and assign the servo outputs

then in section 10 on page 21 how to change the cv`s to set the ends ( when I did mine it took a while to do this altering the cv then testing then altering again to get it just right.

give this a go then let us know how you got on

regards

john

http://www.esu.eu/en/downloads/instruction-manuals/digital-decoders/

John,

Thanks for your reply, but you will have to teach me to suck eggs. I can program the number eg 5, and get the servo to move back and forth, but what I can not do is alter the end positions or alter the speed, any more words of wisdom would be received gratefully.

Thanks

Nigel

Archived