SCARM virus problem?

george stein

Hello George,

Please, tell me which are your software packages that are blocking SCARM site?

Google and other search engines are traversing the site each day and does not give any warnings.

I was also checked the site against more than 50 antivirus scanners in VirusTotal online service and it shows 0 warnings - see the VirusTotal report about scarm here:

VirusTotal report about SCARM

Mixy

I have talk talk security. Provided by F-secure. I recently had to reinstall windows after a CPU failure. (My PC isn't exactly cutting edge.) When I came to reinstall Scarm I got a similar virus warning.  I just installed from a backup in case. The website was reported as infected. Slightly worrying. Using Opera web browser. Unsure if it's the browser or F-secure that was blocking it. Wondered if you'd been hacked so played safe.

• 1 month later...

I have talk talk security. Provided by F-secure. I recently had to reinstall windows after a CPU failure. (My PC isn't exactly cutting edge.) When I came to reinstall Scarm I got a similar virus warning.  I just installed from a backup in case. The website was reported as infected. Slightly worrying. Using Opera web browser. Unsure if it's the browser or F-secure that was blocking it. Wondered if you'd been hacked so played safe.

I have the same problem with Virgin media, also using F secure.

Archived